Our character-filled, thoughtfully designed spaces are fully equipped and ready to book for your next gathering. You don't have to be a Generator member to get in on these unique, character-filled venues – but after you use them, you just might want to be.
Our response to Covid-19
We understand what a toll Covid-19 has taken on the events industry and we are closely adhering to government and industry guidelines.
Our team are taking additional precautions to protect event guests, members and staff:
- Increased cleaning and sanitisation in all of our meeting and event spaces.
- We will endeavour to put your meeting/event in the largest space possible, allowing for appropriate distancing between guests.
- Catering will be served individually packaged.
- Contact tracing and guest sign-in is required.
- Book with confidence, knowing that if we can't host your event due to government COVID restrictions then you won't lose your deposit.
Generator have created a Covid-19 handbook that outlines what precautions we are taking at our sites.
Under Alert Level 2 and 2.5 we are following CINZ recommendation that advises:
“Business events of up to 100 people can be held in a defined space located within a conference venue, hotel or similar at any one time. This number does not include venue staff. Participants must maintain 1 metre physical distancing as best as possible, and CINZ strongly recommends adherence to the COVID Code by ensuring QR codes are used for track and trace purposes.”